JULIA'S WARRIORS RUN FOR HOPE
5K RUN / 1 MILE WALK
JULY 19, 2014
About the Race
- Established as a living testament to Julia Bargman and her life-long battle against Breast Cancer
- 4th Annual 5K race/ 1 mile walk
- Proceeds benefit St. Lukes Medical Foundation, Smithville Cross Country, & The Julia Bargman Hope Foundation's Scholarship Program.
- NEW this year...DRYFIT t-shirts. Sign up early to guarantee a shirt.
- Should the race need to be cancelled due to inclement weather there will be no refunds.
Saturday, July 19, 2014 at Smithville High School, 645 S. Commercial Avenue, Smithville, MO 64089
5k - 7:00am
1 Mile walk - 7:10am (new start time)
Friday evening, July 18, from 6-8pm at Smithville High School
Race morning from 5:30am - 6:30am near race start
Plaques awarded to the top three overall male and female winners
Prizes awarded to top three age group winners male/female
Male - Shawn Etzenhouser 16.07
Female - Katie Tuck 19.58
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US AT: