ARE YOU RUNNING OR WALKING IN MEMORY OR IN HONOR OF SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD CANCER? AT THIS YEARS RACE YOU CAN PURCHASE A PINK RIBBON FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE FOR ONLY $5.00. JUST GO TO THE STORE TAB ON OUR REGISTRATION PAGE AND PURCHASE YOUR PINK RIBBON FOR YOUR LOVED ONE. THIS IS FOR ANY TYPE OF CANCER...WE WANT TO LINE THE COURSE WITH BEAUTIFUL PINK RIBBONS OF HOPE !!!
JULIA'S WARRIORS RUN FOR HOPE
5K RUN / 1 MILE WALK
NEW DATE & TIME!!!!!!
October 22, 2016
About the Race
- Established as a living testament to Julia Bargman and her life-long battle against Breast Cancer
- 6th Annual 5K race/ 1 mile walk
- New this year - Family/Team registration! Groups of 4 or more may register as a team at a discounted price. Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness and sign up your friends, co-workers, gym buddies, or family as a team ! Team Registration ends October 1st at midnight !
- Should the race need to be cancelled due to inclement weather there will be no refunds
- Join us after the race at the Smithville American Legion Building (2607 State Rt. 92 hwy) for an all you can eat breakfast for just $8.00. Sponsored by the Sons of the American Legion Squadron #58.
- Custom race medals for everyone who crosses the finish line!
- After the awards ceremony, join TAH CrossFit Smithville for a short CrossFit WOD. Test your physical fitness level and learn more about the newest CrossFit gym in Smithville.
Saturday, October 22, 2016 at Smithville High School
645 S. Commercial Avenue, Smithville, MO 64089
5k - 8:00am
1 Mile walk - 8:05am
*** Friday evening, October 21, from 6-8pm at Smithville American Legion Post 58
2607 Missouri Highway 92
Race morning from 6:30am - 7:30am near race start at Smithville High School Football Stadium
Prizes awarded to the top three overall male and female winners
Prizes awarded to top three age group winners male/female
Male - Shawn Etzenhouser 15.32
Female - Katie Tuck 19.58
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US AT: